Monday, January 21, 2013

Refreshing Rain - 1/21/2013

Good evening everyone.  Welcome to City of Traders!  I hope you have had a good week and if you are reading this on Monday night that you were as impressed with the entire set of Gatecrash cards as I was.  I have started collecting data on the GTC cards and will post a review of each Rare/Mythic in Standard next week.  I am going to wait until next week in order to have an entire week's worth of data to present with the analysis of each card.

I am still continuing to collect the data for each set and even though I am not going to write a long article tonight, here is the data.

Gatecrash:

Coming Soon!

Return to Ravnica:
All prices are mid on tcgplayer.com
Avacyn Restored:
All prices are mid on tcgplayer.com at the given date
  Dark Ascension:
All prices are mid on tcgplayer.com at the given date
Innistrad:
All prices are mid on tcgplayer.com at the given date
M13:
All prices are mid on tcgplayer.com at the given date

Have a good evening and I will see you next week for Gatecrash!  As always may your games be great and may your trades awesome!

Kyle

No comments:

Post a Comment